Friday, October 26, 2007

Prayer and keeping awake

A lot in my mind right now. My work habits have been terrible. I have a dozen unfinished work problems. I still have more to learn in the mazes of calculus. I have a competition on my mind it's less than 10 hours away. I just hope I'll have enough sleep then. If anyone does see this, do pray for me. THanks to all. I know GOd is watching us.

Hardships can often be GOd whispering, "I'm still here". It's beautiful to hear such. i just know he's the reason I haven't crumbled to pieces yet. When all is lost, I find Him as a source of strength.

Pray also for my brothers in Christ Rastus and Rasmus who made the school rock climbing team and that God will guide them in they're development. Pray also for our sisters in Christ on the same team Sheila, Janice, and Kit. Pray that we can also be a tool for God to touch lives and climb on for Christ! God be with us tomorrow.

THanks to all and if I had a tag board, I'd ask you to place your prayer requests there but instead, just email or msn me!....God bless and to all!

No comments: