Sunday, February 10, 2008

Everyday is a battle

I was always told I couldn't fo it on my own. I was told that I would always be reliant on someone. Yet, I always had the desire to do it all on my own.

Yeah, I know. You need people. People need people. I won't argue with that. My style is just different. I'm never in the mood to ask for help but always in the mood to help out. It's kinda hard for me to ask for help on stuff that I know I can do on my own. Like math, I know I can do math right and make it look good and all but when I'm stuck I let it go and wait for the teacher to show so I can understand and remember it. I guess I do need help sometimes. It's part of being independent. It's part of who we are and what we do and when we ask help.

I admit, I made it though some times with help but when it's my burden and my problem, I'd like to keep it and deal with it alone. Oh I talk to God but when He talks back it's usually through the book I read. Sometimes it was from my friends, sometimes just other ways. It was hard. It was tough but I was growing up.

I'm trying to be independent now. Learning to solve my own problems, my own work, my own course. Sometimes i feel stuff is just between me and God. Sometimes I just share it with him and don't share it with nobody except people I know who can give me a tip bout it. It's the hard way but the road is blessed. My road ain;t perfect but it's been blessed.

I thank a lot of people for helping me out to learn. Your making me independent and my sucess is your sucess, But our sucess is God's and His alone. I was just his vessel his using. I know he loves me. I know he doesn't give up on me. Maturity, Independecy, and Workmanship. Things we need to learn as we Grow. Where you going now?

No comments: