Sunday, May 11, 2008

Faster than you think

Boom! It just hits. Life just hits you so hard you forget what your supposed to do, your supposed to make some new proposal in church and you forget about it after sleeping the whole day and going into a weeks worth of training and school and busting yourself up. I only remembered it on the Sunday when I promised it to be done. Well, I guess I'm just that. I get lost sometimes. Everybody does. I don't know how but it's part of us. We forget because.........

We don't know. We can make up a dozen excuses about it being wrong or just plain dumb or watching too much TV. Bottom line, people forget and we'll just move on. I can remember three things a week and the rest in my phone calendar; we can remember a few things but the rest is stuck up somewhere else. We don't forget. We just get lost.

Life's just too fast sometimes and we end up pushing the gas instead of the breaks to find out where we are. We get lost, forget our names, numbers and people we know but every once in a while, I sit down and think about the people who need help around me as I take time to pray. Nothing much is easy with I and E coming my way. You see, each day we do this and that we go in circles sometimes but we don't care. We just wanna get some where and run like nobody's business.

We wanna get good real fast in sports that we lose the balance of technique and fitness.

We wanna get good grades or fast things done in school, we get too used to runing with out shoes and forget our friends. We lose the balance between school and friends.

We wanna make some money. We forget the balance of service and selling.

We wanna eat fast. We didn't realise it till we ate 6 fast foods a week and forgot the home food our family eats together.

Maybe we go faster than we think. Maybe we just lost it or just never took the time to thing.

Point is we need to slow down man and get it together before things become messed up

Peace

No comments: