Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's been pretty rough. I've been sick before but not in a long time so I've forgotten pretty much how painful this is, especially, after a few aches here and there.

My right leg feels really bad. It's got a nagging pain in it and been there since morning. Even while carrying some heavy equipment, I'm pretty happy that my supervisor allowed me to use the rest of the day to rest. I got another long sleep and feels like hell.

Anyway, I'm not the only ones who had a bad day. Dozens lose their job, loved ones, got caught in traffic, poked in the eye, and etc. My friends are having their university applications now so I'm praying they'll make it. Time is even more precious now. That's why I hate being sick. I miss classes, trainings, and it's shit trying to get better. I rather go all out and die in the end of the day.

On the good side, I get to spend time with my little sisters and catch up on the sleep I often lose and gives my other pains time to heal without getting stressed.

I do hope my friends can get in. Right now one of them, she's applying for Accountancy and in her blog she's thinking about SMU and NTU and she hears a lot different things, when that happens I know from experience that it can get really confusing. People say one thing and another says another.

Truth is there's no easy path or perefect style and that we have to go to where we relate the best. When I went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, the teacher gave me a tour and when I had concerns about what I could learn and my opportunities he answered my questions properly and well. I felt I could relate to this student body and challenge myself.

I hear University is harder. You have to show your portfolios, interview, CCA records, and good grades. Ravi right now is in National Service. I'm praying nothing goes wrong because he needs time to apply and he only has Saturdays. He's applying for medicine.

I love my friends to death and I do hope they get into their spots but it's God's will now and I'm supporting them all the way.

No comments: