Sunday, March 15, 2009

I don't know. Everything's working like clock work now a days. Ain't the same as school. Every number has a different door, work or something. I'm still opening doors and stuff so not really sure what else I'm in for. But this is not me saying what did I get myself into again. But rather it's me saying I should be ready for what's to come because I got myself into this. I'll definitely be ready and well-rested for another week and just keep on working. Nothing else.

Preparing for the worst is hard. It's about draining yourself physically and mentally to just force that untapped power in you. I get drained a lot and often times, that extra tank runs empty but I think I got a lot more in me. I ain't giving it my best. I gotta push the pain on myself to get more.

It was pretty much a smooth week which is good news cause it warmed my mind and strength up. I work well with my partner and it's been very smooth so just gotta get ready when big things come and take it day by day.

I'm trying to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep just to recharge my batteries also so that I fully exploit that extra tank I have. I may not have it for the next few weeks but if you can really do an extra mile or extra 10 push ups you can really fill that extra tank up. I got it while rock climbing. I realised I could just breath harder and I can feel it getting into me and pushing me a bit more. I even yell sometimes just to get it out. Nothing better, nothing less of my best for what I do. Just work hard and make no excuses.

Funny: My friend said she heard me on the bus and knew I was there. Nope, she didn't see me, she HEARD me. She only saw me later when I was coming out. hahaha

No comments: