Thursday, February 26, 2009

quote Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in training in the UK for his upcoming fight , "Someone's gonna pay for making me train so hard in the cold, I really don't wanna be in my opponents shoes when he faces me."

People do a lot to get where they are. Jackson promised that through all his hard work he's been keeping his anger in store. When I train, I don't have any enemies in mind. When I study, I got my grandparents in mind because they gave so much to us. When I work my mind and body, I have my family in mind because I know I gotta be strong. Nothing else says this is what I need to work for when I have my family in mind. I start attachment march 9 so I'm marking that down. During this week, I'm gonna be focused in getting in shape and gettin my mind ready and working.

No Holidays this time. Got to go ut with friends last night and it was great. We ate monster burgers down at Shokudo, a Japanese movenpick, @ Heeren Orchard. It was pretty cool to just go out and have some fun. Talking and shopping are just somethings I really don't do everyday so it's pretty cool. Thanks everyone for a good time.

I really hope I get to see my friends during the 6 months we're appart like a few Saturdays together or so. Till then it's fight hard and stay strong. We'll get something going soon.

Since the other student in my attachment program is going back to school, I'm considering returning for training since our training days are the same. It'll be good to get back in shape while continue learning even if I have to start from bottom or so. I don't think I'll be a professional fighter but maybe semi-pro or at lest get one professional fight just for the experience.

Exams are all over and I'm glad but this fighter's just getting warmed up.

No comments: