Friday, June 1, 2007

James gets back

Man, Lebron James just gave me a shock! I was thinking good-bye Cavaliers with three minutes left and being down by 7 against the Detroit Pistons. Considering how close the game was in terms of defense, that was a difficult situation. Out of nowhere, James who just had 21 points at the time I left the game site, scored 27 to send the game to 2 overtimes and win 109-107. I had to admit, I underrated James way too much. I didn't expect that.

It surprises a lot of people when such a youngster puts up such a game. He was just big. The Pistons was like an Iron Wall on defense and James blew it up with a tank of lay-ups and three pointers. I believe everyone will have a chance like that. To just step up and show up in crunch time in life. A kid who rushes his studies and gets the top score. A newbie in a job and suddenly puts the company on top and goes beyond expectation. We can all be amazing but will you step-up? You just gotta find your grove. Looks like my wish is coming through...Seeing Lebron James and the Cavs in the Finals.

No comments: