Sunday, August 12, 2007

Right here, tough on the outside, soft on the inside

I've always wanted to prove that I could be tough as steel. In counter-strike games, I called myself M@x Steel. I never knew what it meant to be as tough as steel till I listened to the song Warrior is a Child by Gary Valenciano http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoGXA8g4Low . Never in my dreams would I have imagined that if I was the strongest, I would never as for help or catch heaven's grace. Yet, with all I am now, weak and small, I depend on God. I'm insecure but I'm never afraid to take a chance. I'm weak but I'm never afraid to tangle with the strong. I'm slow but I'm willing to run as far my legs can take me. It's passion, heart, desire, and a lot of Grace from God to get to a goal. Only if a person is truly ready to accept a soldier's, farmer's, and a servant's role will he succeed. The soldier would put it all in his heart to fight for his country, the farmer would not stop working till the day was done , and the servant who is always willing to help the people around him and be humble enough to accept defeat and move on and ask for help.

"You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again." -Pat Riley

1 comment:

ulgenia said...

Nice wisdom hehehe.....