Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I think we took a little to far. God pushed so far off the cliff but I was like an hollow dot on the end of the line. Unable to reach his limit, knowing that there is still a higher power. I know I have a higher purpose. We can't just go down swinging but we have to swing knowing what we have to hit.

I spoke to a friend and for the first time I couldn't answer the question "What has God been telling you lately?" It was then and there that I realized I haven't held my end of the bargain with God. I couldn't imagine for one night not being able to know what was happening and what was going on; I went nuts in a good way. I just knew that I had a lot left in me to be a servant of the Lord. I then got this idea, I wasn't going to give up and I wasn't planning on giving away my life to just myself. I wanted to give some of it back to God. I remember the story of how a man kept his promise of giving God the same amount of offering regardless of his condition, he kept his end even when he couldn't pay the bills that week or for the payment on his house, with so much uncertainty, would he stop giving? No he never gave up and continued to give. I never knew the name of that story but I knew that it was true, when we leave it all to Him, there's nothing we can't fear.

If we give up on our faith, we give up on God and Life all together. Never say die.

No comments: