Friday, November 7, 2008

Day...???? and dogs

What day is it? yeah novemeber 8, I know. It's just that I have no idea how many days have I used? How many have I spent on video games? how many have I spent on my future? How many days studying? friends? Sleep? So it's back to day 1 to day ????

I'm wearing shorts, a white shirt , and a hat that makes Jason Mraz proud or not. It was a hard week but I just realised I have nothing to do for this weekend except church and practicing my Lapace Transfomations because FCS requires it. Me, edos, and Izhar tried our ESA lab 2. Turns out something went wrong and now I have no idea how to fix it. ESA lab 3 promises me two more weeks of work and PDPR another two late nights. People say I;m unlucky, stupid, weird, cursed....truth is..that's life. nothing to it. when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Mangoes, I eat them, apples? eat them. grapes? throw it into my mouth. live chicken.......i don't know, I'd keep it as a pet.
I tried to keep a chicken as a pet to bring back to the city after I hit my mom's home province a couple years back when I was 14. I thought it would be fun. unfortunately, my dad didn;t agree. so when we forgot to mention we were still considering taking it home. well.....I got slaughtered. I wasn't too sad, I knew it for two or three minutes. Right after, my dad gave a Labrador to keep. Jordan, I had him for 4 years till I left for Singapore. I also had another one which we called Kitty because it was the only thing that we ever said that made it look at us. Well, Jordan is now a guard dog in the office while Kitty is a guard dog for my aunt's hardware. I'm thinking about bringing in Kitty here to Singapore if she's healthy enough and if I got the cash to pay for a one month isolation program as required by Singapore. My uncle once sold some german sheperd puppies too. My other aunt living in my mom;s home town are raising some home grow puppies.












I also saw an old house dog we used to care for, Reo, a sit su. My little sister got it from Oreo. It was trouble some for a small dog to run around the house. For one, it favored my room as a toilet; two, I had to be the one to get it out when it's under the bed; three, it's troublesome to find it every five minutes. Lucky, my little sister played with it all the time so, when I watching basketball and NFL games in my room, I was pretty safe. It did pee next to my bed one day and I ended up almost being late for school because I had wash off some dirty stuff from my socks and feet.





Let's see I also took care of crabs which later got lost in my house, same with mice (not hamsters), a cat which gave me allergies, a turtle which died after it was a friend for so long and finally, a beloved German Sheperd which followed me everywhere till I was five. It passed away a year later. I'm still wondering why I couldn't remember it but I did get a few memories when I was in primary 2 then I still can't remember the time I dropped a marble on my foot and
the time there was an earthquake and a aquarium smashed my arm...I think....oh well, I grew up rough but not all rough thanks to my parents.


I asked my dad if I turned out as a black sheep or troublemaker in the family. he said that I was better than expected aside from studies. he understands me well, sometimes a little better than I do myself.


thanks dad. Well bay to Day 1...till day ????

No comments: