Monday, November 10, 2008

Watch my head

I'm trying some new stuff tomorrow. i better get used to studying late cause I'm feeling the burn. I got no time for the gym. I have a feeling the gym stuff in my locker is gonna have to wait for at least a week. Good thing I'm gonna try a new CCA tomorrow. Guess it'll be a time to see whether I am that kind of guy or not.

Ok, it's kick boxing. As much as I am of a nice guy, I've always had the desire to try and kick someone's ass. I always hesitated in a fight. I wondered how bad would I hurt the guy. I can barely hold my own against geeks. My fight record is a street fight in primary school and two near ones in secondary school. My credentials is a white belt in Taekwondo which I never found again and which I dropped after I got swimming classes. Don't know if I have killer instinct or a knack to punch someone in the face but it's something I always wanted to try since watching Anderson Silva knock Rich Franklin out in the first fight I watched. I then heard of other names such Chuck Liddel, Tito Ortiz, Ken Shamrock (someone I recognized when I was a WWE guy), and sooner or later the UFC. Some of my favorites were Waderlei Silva Vs Keith Jardine and Silva knocked him out 24 seconds into the fight. Then, George St. Pierre Vs Matt Serra. Then, Rashad Evans Vs Chuck Liddel. I like watching the sport but now I wanna see if I can give it a try.

I better watch my head now. I don't wanna get knocked out on my first punch. My country men are known for taking punches. Especially Brandon Vera.

Wish me luck. Oh yeah, I might be calling myself Darryl for a while. If you haven't completely noticed, I have second name so call me Darryl sometimes.

No comments: