Sunday, December 7, 2008











The Pacman takes it all. Needing only 8 rounds with the Golden Boy to send him home, Manny Pacquiao proved that he could stand together with the greats in such a dominant fight. After the fight, Pacquiao had everyone thinking a match with some of Oscar Dela Hoya's rivals, Floyd Mayweather Jr. or even Ricky Hatton.
The Philippines will be celebrating tonight and I have an extra reason to smile and be proud to step on my homeland on Saturday carrying a big heart for Christmas to see my family and friends.
I found out about the stoppage from my dad when I asked about the fight. My cousin Wesley has been following it and said that the fight was stopped and Dela Hoya had quit in the eigth round. I was really excited and I guess Jin Jin and the rest didn't quite get it. I think now they do. THis was the biggest figth in boxing history and Pacquiao was no doubt an underdog. For him to winin such a manner, just made things a lot more interesting.
I'll continue my fight for now and will be ready 100% on fight day. Laban Pilipinas! Pround to be PinoY! Take that haters and doubters and jokers!

No comments: