Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lechon!
Harley Davidson

Disney!


I'm back home for now. I'm really happy to have some time off after a long 2 months in school.






It was a long day on Friday, my last common test. I meet up with nhan and Ishrat and started studying BSPA which I only started to revise at 10am in the morning, thanks to a doctor's appointment I almost forgot about.






The knife.



I kept a pocket knife in my pencil case during the whole of the exam. I was looking for some stuff and found it in the drawer. It was a gift from my dad years ago so I decided to keep it for a while. I took it out to try and take off a sticker in the pencil and Nhan asked me why I would bring it to school. I told her it was just for fun and stuff but in reality, it reminded me to just work harder as sooner or later I would have to put the bread on the tabel soon enough.






The trip.



We arrived way early and checked in at least 2 hours before our flight so we had sushi for lunch since I had to finish two huge steaks for breakfast. I ended up taking photos of my younger sister in the imaginary house and later one with an old motorcycle. It was pretty cool until we took too much time and boarded at the Last Call. We arrived just before they were letting everybody in. On the plane, there was a lot of stuff. I wanted to stuff two bag into the compartment and I could only put one a few rows down. The rest was just alright. I watched tomb of the dragon emperor and ate fish for dinner. After that, more music and some just for laughs video. On arrival, we couldn't find any carts so we just strolled them off each. I saw one of the bags on the belt fell right in front of me. I thought it was heavy at first but then there was nothing in it! Minutes later, I saw two 32 inch Sony Bravia LCD's coming out. Boy, that must have been some Sitex sale. I didn't eat at all when I touched down home. I pretty much got home and slept at around 12 midnight trying to arrange my stuff.






SUnday



I woke up trying to figure out when my cousin Glenn was gonna pick me up turns out he cancelled plans for basketball that week. So i took a bath and went out with my dad and older younger sister to buy food for later. We headed for a Lechon shop. Lechon is like roasted pork except imagine the entire pig skewered and roasted on fire. Everything goes. Bought around 3 KG of meat then after that it was braised duck at an old Chinese restaurant. The lady there was Chinese Filipino like myself and spoke about how she didn't like the fact that kids were stressed out in Singapore. I also agreed in a way. My friends could whack their brains till brain dead or brain strong. Though it builds strong minds but not good habits.






B-ball.



Me and five other cousins played ball, me , Glenn, Wesley, Gerwin, Webster and AG. We played really loose and we couldn't drive or run on the slippery floor of out roof top basketball court. I couldn't jump or run properly and trying alley oops was even worst. I sprained my back on a bad fall and finally got to drive and pound some points inside. Glenn kept blocking me if I couldn't get around him. Gerwin was the surprise. This chubby kid was beating me all day. Well, he's been improving. I haven't played ball in a month anyway. I rested my back the next few hours and went shopping and stuff. It was pretty crowed and later I saw an old friend. We looked at each other and smiled but didn't talk. I couldn't get her number yet so...you know I'll probably see her on friendster or something.






No comments: