Monday, February 16, 2009




Maybe it's a time for a change. Should I shave my head again, make it long and curly again, go for a mohawk or get braids?
I got loads of work and preparation to do. My motivation now is dominance not perfection but dominance. Pure hardcore work and mind set to not just settle for a split decision but for a knockout or a unanimous decision.
Everybody knows what a knockout is. a unanimous decision means all judges scored it your way. Split means only 2 out of 3 scored it your way. I ain't settling for that anymore.
NBA all-star...
I love shaq dancing
I love Kobe and Amare just having fun out there
I love the fact that Lebron James promised a 13 foot dunk
I love basketball no matter how far I go into MMA.
WHy MMA?
easy..."What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
you have to learn to survive and be the aggressor in life and make things work for you. I may have God but He not asking me to sit around. He's my corner man, coach and He wants me to fight for my life out there.
anyway, tag the board if you got any good hair styles for me....maybe I'll surprise you next week or month....hahaha

No comments: