Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's true, I rather see it half empty than half full sometimes

I got a little frustrated today. I can't believe I let it happen but it happened again. I'm pretty disappointed in myself but I can't be sad now. I like seeing it half full but that's just half the good news. I can't say anything just like the NBA players to the refs...hahaha

I'm working on it is all I can say in school. I got a essay due in 10 hours or 10 minutes, I'm like I'm working on it. No Point in saying how hard it is or complaining the living hell out of it.I get frustrated, I get hit; but I can't let it get in my head.

During my test, I had one thing in mind. Knock it out. I've seen so many screwed up tests that I just decided I wasn't gonna leave in a judge's hand. I decided to make it easier for them, I decided to just knock it out and after that I just let it all out. Last time, I missed two or three questions just because I panicked. I just feel that if you wanna do something, finish it and don't leave it anyone's hand but yours and God's.

I read about how Kobe Bryant would dedicate himself in a psychotic matter to his work. He study game tapes before the game, he has an I phone with a guy sending him videos of how people would defend him or where he would find open spots. Dedication.

I just needed to show how psychotic I really am. I had a crazy time back then and I'm still having now. I'm pouring in full glass and no excuses. I just know I can do something much better. I'm just going to lay it all out.

running through walls again....

No comments: