Monday, June 1, 2009

I really am starting to get the Christian life thing that God has been putting me through.

Having my daily challenges at school and work which is the same place;

keeping an eye as my younger sisters grow and making sure they have their freedom;

making friends outside of school and becoming closer to friends in Church and knowing them more personally;

finding ways to solve life's daily problems; learning that life can never go too fast even when your left behind;

knowing that even if I can't get back on track, I still can look forward to another day when I wake up to my radio cd player.

knowing that I have the choice being a friend to people;

knowing that I got an idea of how things change and that it happens all the time;



Sometimes, I don't know if I had made the right choices in life; I'm having problems and doubts with my future because i really wanna further my studies; I disappointed my parents a few times; I ran myself into a wall a few times, I lost my trail and my drive a few times; but, I'll know that I'll value these moments of love and caring that my parents had for me; I'll value the mistakes i've made and I'll value the people that care for me and pray for me and sits in the same row of seats I sit in during service. I value this times and say a little prayer for them.


Like my time last Saturday at Sentosa with my cell group FOOTPRINTS, I never threw a frisbee before and it felt weird when the thing just runs out of air or something; I haven't played a volleyball game in 6 years, but i haven't had such a fun time with friends in 10 weeks. that day will probably be one of those days I'm gonna remember in a long while till we have another one.

i'm having the time of my life and i know i can make it last. keep my head up high ,pray for the people around me, and just keep fighting no matter how hard it gets. i keep my eyes on the ultimate proze of life which is finishing 'The Race" which God started for me and end it His way not mine but His.

No comments: