Monday, June 29, 2009

The world's changing.

Michael Jackson passes away. His charisma and enterntaining music which changed pop music and paved the way for a new generation will never be forgotten. He was a the boss of pop music and dancing.

I can't really say my feeling here now. It's too private for this. I did read Faithful to the End by Gordon Wong. All I can say is that I need to stay faithful and strong to God especially with the stuff at home. Even if life hits me hard, I'll just get up and stay strong and smart. Faith doesn't just encourage us to be strong but encourages us to be wise not reckless but relentless and smart. Learn how life works and how we can manage it. It's not difficult; just hard to finish. The Win is there but we gotta take the long road to get there. I've learned it take preparation to win and it takes planning along the way to be assertive and that nothing is impossible when GOd is there. I learned that from a certain girl who knows really well that with God all things are possible.t Thank you to all my friends who's been asking and helping me out on the way. It's a day by day battle but I guess this is how we need to treat life to focus on the day at hand and not look to forward and get lost in our dreaming of the future. You want your dream to come true? Wake Up! hahaha...

No comments: